Albergue del Camino de Santiago
Opening date: April 5, 2022
Albergue El Pajar de Agés
El Pajar de Agés is a private hostel for pilgrims on the Camino de Santiago inaugurated in 2005.
After being rented for a few years, in 2020 it is remodeled and the owners take it back again.
We are waiting for you.
We have spacious and comfortable wooden rooms divided into:
• Three shared rooms for 8 people.
• A private room for groups of up to 6 people with a private bathroom.
• Double room with private bathroom.
- Individual lockers with keys in the rooms.
- Heating and hot water.
- WIFI and mobile charging area available, at no extra cost.
- Laundry room and clotheslines.
- Washer service.
- Common room.
- First aid kit.
Shared RoomsRooms for 8 people
Sheet and cover disposable pillow included
Individual lockers with key
Double roomTotal privacy and rest
Private bathroom inside the room
Sheets and towels
The room is located on the ground floor
Private room for groupsFor groups up to 6 and 8 people
Private bathroom located outside the room
Sheet and pillowcase disposable included
– Exclusively for pilgrims, other types of clients are not allowed.
– Open from 1 pm to 10 pm. After 10 pm, we request guests to keep silent, in order to respect the rest of the other pilgrims. Check-out has to be done before 08.00 (8 am)
– Check-in from 1pm to 8 pm.